- February – The Show about Science Podcast: Firebeetles!
- April 13 – Rochester Academy of Science: The Wondrous World of Fireflies @ 7:30 EST (stay tuned for links)
- October 8 – Species in Peril Webinar: Flora, Fishes, and Fireflies. 7:30 – 9:00 pm EST, hosted by New Mexico BioPark Society & University of New Mexico. Free, registration required.
- October 27 – Fireflies: Life, Love, and Death, presented for the 25 Años: Curso Internacional Bases Biológicas de la Conducta, hosted by Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico & Universidad Nacional de Tlaxcala, Mexico.
- May 14 – The Wondrous World of Fireflies @ The Linnean Society of New York, American Museum of Natural History,)
- May 22 – Silent Sparks @ Watertown Free Public Library
- July 5 – Firefly Conservation – Hopes & Opportunities @ Bangkok, Thailand for World Firefly Day 2019 – Theme: Fireflies Need Dark Nights!
- July 16 – Firefly Ecology & Conservation – Malaysia Nature Society, Kuala Lumpur
- July 17 – The Wondrous World of Fireflies – Kampang Kuantan Firefly Park, Malaysia
- September 21 – 2019 Bugfest! @ North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, Raleigh. Daily Planet Theater 1:30 pmOctober 6 – International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Group Leaders Meeting, Abu Dhabi.
- February 13 – Bright Lights & Bling @ Cambridge Entomological Club
- June 7– Bright Lights & Bling – A Firefly’s View of Reproduction, Mastroianni Memorial Lecture 6 pm @ The Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole, Massachusetts
- June 17 –Silent Sparks Talk & NightWalk @ The Lightningbug Jubilee – Brookside Nature Center, Wheaton, Maryland
- June 20 – Firefly Magic @ Tamworth Library, New Hampshire
- July 5 – The Wondrous World of Fireflies hosted by North County Land Trust @ Leominster Public Library, Massachusetts
- July 12 – A Magical Evening with Fireflies @ Prospect Park Boathouse, Brooklyn NY
- July 13 – Firefly Magic @ Governors Island NYC Audubon Center
- April 23 – Keynote address at International Firefly Symposium, Taipei Taiwan
- May 2 – Firefly talk, Okinawa Japan
- May 11 – First Annual Charles E. Roth Lecture, Concord Massachusetts
- June 16 – Arc of Appalachia Firefly Talk & Walk, Cincinnati Friends Meeting House & Grounds, Ohio
- June 17 – Firefly Talk @ Paxton Theater, followed by dinner & firefly viewing @ Arc of Appalachia’s Highlands Nature Sanctuary, Bainbridge Ohio
- June 21 – Talk & Walk, 5th Annual PA Firefly Festival, Kellettville PA
- July 23 – Firefly Talk & Walk, Lincoln Land Conservation Trust, MA
- July 29 – Silent Sparks Talk & Firefly hike, Northwest Park & Nature Center Windsor CT
2016 Events & Firefly Walks
- May 22 – Banquet address at International NO Scientific Conference, Sendai Japan
- May 26 – Firefly talk, Kyoto Japan
- June 12 – Boston Museum of Science, Current Science & Technology Stage – Firefly Chat with Don Salvatore @ 12.30, Firefly Talk @ 2.30 pm
- June 13 – Harvard Arnold Arboretum, Boston MA — Firefly Talk & Book-signing @ 7 pm, followed by Firefly Walk @ 8.30 (with special guest Don Salvatore of Firefly Watch)
- June 28 – Brooklyn Bird Club, NYC: Firefly Talk & Book-signing @ 7 pm @ Brooklyn Public Library, followed by Firefly Walk in Prospect Park
- July 15 – Harvard Book Store, Cambridge MA @ 7 pm
- August 4 – OMSI Science Pub, McMenamins Mission Theater, Portland OR @ 7 pm